Saturday, May 5, 2012

Introduction to Me! :)

Hello! My name is Brittney Sanderson and I am currently a 2nd grade teacher (for 14 more days hooray!) at Brookside Elementary School in Nicholasville Kentucky! This is my fourth year at Brookside! I taught 3rd grade for three years and then this past year dropped down to 2nd and I am actually looping back up to 3rd grade with my whole class next year! We are all really excited! I am a collaboration room and I team teach with a special education teacher! It has been a lot of fun and a great experience this year! I am excited to get back to 3rd grade however!

I am taking the last 3 classes for my masters this summer! I am so ready to graduate, again! When I am not in the classroom or working on grad school stuff, I love spending time with my friends and family! I like working out, going to Zumba, baking cupcakes, playing on Pinterest and reading (which, reading books I choose, doesn't happen very often haha!) I am a huge sports fanatic: I love pretty much any sport! I am a die-hard Green Bay Packer fan! I also like going to the movies, shopping and spending time with my little furball friend Oliver! He is a very rambunctious cat who loves to play and sometimes drives me crazy!





As you can see, he enjoys reading as well :) I took a children's literature class in my undergrad studies at the University of Kentucky and I am really looking forward to this class! I do reading workshop in my classroom and I am always looking for great trade books to use with my students! 

No comments:

Post a Comment